Before you even get started with this review, you should know: This is not a tool that will generally be appreciated by a total beginner.
In a nutshell, the Evergreen Business System is a full-fledged webinar suite that allows its users to create and publish webinars with huge levels of functionality. It is designed specifically to cater to the needs of marketers, which is part of what has given it such huge initial response.
But enough of the preamble – check out the expansive list of features to see for yourself what this system contains:
• Fully automated webinars that can be pre-recorded and scheduled to play whenever you desire using any time zone or the local-time zone of your registrant!
• Ability to set multiple screenings, blackout dates, rollover events, and so much more
• Full templates for all the webinar pages including the registration page, thank you page, countdown page, broadcasting page, replay page, and so on
• Split testing landing pages that allow you to figure out which squeeze page or webinar brings in better results
• SMS notification integration with Tropo.com for webinars, as well as autoresponder integration for email notification
• Use with whatever affiliate program you desire and track the results with advanced analytics
• Late arrival insertion points so that even latecomers can start at a preset point that you’ve designated
• Free hosting for webinars, or the option to host it yourself if you so desire
Mind you, this is really just the tip of the iceberg – and that’s no joke.
Without a doubt this is one of the most feature-rich systems in its class and with all the options available to you there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to create high quality and high converting webinars.
How Does it Compare?
Unlike some other internet marketing products that rely on a whole lot of hype with very little substance to back it all up – the Evergreen Business System really and truly is different.
It is a webinar software that is designed to compete toe-to-toe with other professional webinar software suites such as the Quick Sales System, Presentation Domination, AutoWebinar Player, Autopilot Webinars, and so on.
Some of these systems cost anything from $600 to $4,000 per year – which is one area where the Evergreen Business system definitely trumps them seeing as it costs a flat $497 with no additional fees, ever.
Furthermore in terms of sheer features it is clearly way above and beyond what all its competitors have to offer.
Sure, this is not a toy that a beginner will have much fun playing with – but in the hands of an experienced marketer who knows how powerful webinars are, this is a powerful weapon and one that can be used to devastating effect!